Are you worried about the Cash App Bitcoin Verification? If so, don’t be, because, in this article, we’re going to discuss the Bitcoin verification process in Cash App.
As you know, Cash App has recently added the functionality through which you can invest in stocks and cryptocurrencies. After this update, the user base of the Cash App has increased because the process is seamless. You can easily send or receive Bitcoins within a few seconds with zero hassles.
But in order to invest in Bitcoin, you need to go through Cash App Bitcoin Verification. If you’re not aware of this, don’t worry, we will go through it too.
Here is how you can verify your Cash App account for Bitcoin transactions.
- For the very first, open the Cash App on your mobile device.
- Now from the home screen, click on the Bitcoin button.
- Then click on Enable Withdrawals and Deposits.
- Cash App will ask for some of your details such as Email, why you want to use Bitcoin, and some questions related to your employment and earnings.
- Then you need to verify your identity through state ID or the license. You may have to scan both sides of the identity card. Note: Ensure that the edges lie in between the four blue lines; once the ID is in between that, the capturing process will be done automatically.
- At last, it will ask for your face verification; you need to submit your photo, make sure you’re in a well-lighted room.
After you do all the above processes, it may take up to 48 hours for the verification. And till then, you will see the Verification in Progress message on your Cash App.
Also, once your identity is verified, you will receive a confirmation Email or Message regarding the process.
You can buy or sell Bitcoin once your identity is verified. Otherwise, you may not be able to take the benefits of investing in Cryptocurrencies through the Cash App. You also need to be at least 18 years to get the benefits.
Some users may have questions related to this process; let us discuss them too.
A: Usually, it takes around 48 hours, but in a few cases, it may take more than 72 hours. Based on the number of requests for verification, it may take longer; once the account is verified, you will be informed about the status.
A: It depends upon the case; if the requests are high, it may take. Otherwise, it is done within 48 hours. Also, if there is an issue with the data you provided, then the Cash App Bitcoin Verification process may get failed.
A: This usually happens if your account’s verification was failed because of the information you provided; if the process is failed, you will get an email. If you’ve not received any email yet, you may contact Cash App Customer Support and ask for quick solutions.